ADHD - Raising an Explosive Child: A New Approach of Positive Parenting to Empower Complex Kids. Learn the Strategies to Help Your Children Self-Regul (Paperback)
If My ADHD Child Is Depressed, How Do I Boost My Child's Confidence? How Long Will It Take to Fix My ADHD Child?
What If My ADHD Child Has Anxiety? Will My ADHD Child Have Lifelong Problems?Nothing Seems to Work. How Do I Change Things Today?
If you are a parent of a child with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), you probably face many unique daily challenges.
ADHD is a common disorder that affects millions of children worldwide and is difficult to treat because it is multi-faceted, complex, and different from case to case. ADHD limits a child's ability to function socially, academically, and even at home.
This audio guide includes a variety of proven methods to manage ADHD symptoms naturally and will give you a comprehensive idea of what ADHD is, and how you can deal with children who suffer from it.
Here's what you'll discover inside
- Understanding ADHD - what does it mean and how is it treated
- The steps approach to talk to your child without the drama
- The ADHD advantages
- How to Teach Your ADHD Child Social Skills in Order to Thrive
- How to Setting mutual goals that foster cooperation
- How to help your child mature through a simple and systematic method of conversation
- Managing ADHD with the right nutrition
- Effective methods to contrast behavioral challenges
- And much, much more
Some parents of children with ADHD, understand that ADHD symptoms sometimes lead to poor decisions. While that connection might be obvious, what isn't so obvious is how to make better decisions.
In this audiobook, author want to help you both better diagnose what causes poor decision-making and provide you with strategies to help make better decisions. She wants to get to the root of ADHD and decision-making and provide a clear route toward improving future choices.
Ready to get started?