Joe Biden: Quotes to Live by (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Little Book Of... series.
- #1: Michelle Obama: Quotes to Live by: A Life-Affirming Collection of More Than 170 Quotes (Hardcover): $9.95
- #2: The Little Book of London: The Greatest City in the World (Hardcover): $8.95
- #5: Ew, David, and Other Quotes: The Little Guide to Schitt's Creek, Unofficial & Unauthorised (Hardcover): $8.95
- #6: The Little Book of BBQ: Perfectly Grilled Wit & Wisdom (Hardcover): $8.95
- #7: The Little Book of Coffee: No Filter (Hardcover): $8.95
- #8: The Little Book of Dad: Perfect Words for Awesome Dads (Hardcover): $8.95
- #9: The Little Book of Prosecco: Sparkling Perfection (Hardcover): $8.95
- #10: Kamala Harris: Quotes to Live by: A Life-Affirming Collection of More Than 150 Quotes (Hardcover): $8.95
- #12: The Little Book of Trees: An Arboretum of Tree Lore (Hardcover): $8.95
- #14: The Little Book of Being Vegan (Hardcover): $8.95
- #15: The Little Book of Avocado (Hardcover): $8.95
From his humble roots and his struggle with a debilitating stutter to the tragic circumstances in which he lost his first wife and baby daughter - and later his son, Beau - Joe Biden's life story has given him a unique ability to connect with the average person.
Homespun, caring and empathetic, if perhaps a little long-winded, "Uncle Joe" frequently dispenses heartfelt advice sprinkled with aphorisms and quaint Bidenisms.
Renowned for forging partnerships across the aisle in the Senate, Joe's optimism, compassion and sense of fair play have never wavered. And when it comes down to his love for the United States, he is at his most eloquent and inspiring, passionately endorsing American values and democracy to the nation and the world at large.
"Failure at some point in your life is inevitable, but giving up is unforgivable."
Democratic National Convention, August 27, 2008
"I'm a gaffe machine. But, my God, what a wonderful thing compared to a guy who can't tell the truth."
CNN, December 4, 2018
"Love is more powerful than hate. Hope is more powerful than fear. Light is more powerful than dark."
Twitter, August 22, 2020