The Old Farmer's Almanac 2021 (Hardcover)
Happy New Almanac Year! It’s time to celebrate the 229th edition of The Old Farmer’s Almanac! Long recognized as North America’s most-beloved and best-selling annual, the handy yellow book fulfills every need and expectation as a calendar of the heavens, a time capsule of the year, an essential reference that reads like a magazine. Always timely, topical, and distinctively “useful, with a pleasant degree of humor,” the Almanac is consulted daily by users from all walks of life, throughout the year.
The 2021 edition contains the fun facts, predictions, and feature items that have made it a cultural icon: traditionally 80 percent–accurate weather forecasts; notable astronomical events and time-honored astrological dates; horticultural, culinary, fashion, and other trends; historical hallmarks; best fishing days; time- and money-saving garden advice; recipes for refreshment; facts on folklore, farmers, home remedies, and husbandry; amusements and contests, plus too much more to mention—all in the inimitable way that the Almanac has done since 1792.
• Beloved by generations for being “useful, with a pleasant degree of humor,” The Old Farmer’s Almanac features everything under the Sun, including its much-in-demand long-range weather predictions, essential astronomical timetables, 2021 holidays, fascinating trends, best fishing days, valuable gardening information, tantalizing recipes, fun folklore, amusements, contests, and much more!
• Exclusive: 32 reference pages, covering such popular topics as full Moon names, hurricane names, flowers that attract birds and butterflies, U.S./metric measurement conversions, and many more!
• Easy-to-read edition, with crisp, white paper and larger type than the regular paperback version
• Includes 112 full-color pages
• Hard cover with dust jacket helps to protect the pages—a plus for those who collect the Almanac each year!
About the Author
America's best-selling annual publication, with facts, feature articles, and advice that are "useful, with a pleasant degree of humor."