Timmy Failure: It's the End When I Say It's the End (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Timmy Failure series.
- #1: Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made (Hardcover): $14.99
- #2: Timmy Failure: Now Look What You've Done (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Timmy Failure: We Meet Again (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Timmy Failure: Sanitized for Your Protection (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Timmy Failure: The Book You're Not Supposed to Have (Hardcover): $15.99
- #6: Timmy Failure: The Cat Stole My Pants (Hardcover): $14.99
In the series finale, Timmy Failure and his class create a hilarious film about his life — just in time for the holidays.
Though I, Timmy Failure, have solved many notorious crimes and now wish to enjoy my retirement, my fans have begged me to turn my memoirs into a movie, an ode to my greatness. I am, however, beset by enemies, the worst of whom is Tom John John, the buffoonish movie director.
What’s more, my father is in town, working at a bar, which is obviously just a cover for our father-son crime-fighting partnership. And my dim-witted polar bear business partner, Total, wants to be reunited with his family. I should have known it would end like this. I expected more.
About the Author
Stephan Pastis is the creator of the New York Times bestsellers Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made and Timmy Failure: Now Look What You’ve Done, as well as Pearls Before Swine, an acclaimed comic strip that appears in more than seven hundred newspapers. He lives in northern California.
Pastis caps his offbeat, frequently absurd, and oft-times sedately madcap series with a satisfying closer. Timmy narrates his tale of greatness in his customary deadpan; Pastis' line drawings often supply wry punchlines...Fans will feel fulfilled.
—Kirkus Reviews Online