To Do List Mastery: A Stress-Free Guide To Quickly Increase Your Productivity And Get More Done In Less Time (Paperback)
To Do List Mastery - A Stress-Free Guide To Quickly Increase Your Productivity And Get More Done In Less Time
Changing your approach to work can be life changing - if you know where to start.
Successful people from Bill Gates to Richard Branson all understand how to maximize their time to achieve tremendous change in their lives and the lives of others. But if you are thinking that it's difficult to get on top of your ever-growing list of tasks you are not alone.
Do you finish the day with a worrisome feeling that you can't ever climb up on the pile of things you have to do? Most people start the workday with a long list of tasks and the best of intentions. Then in comes a colleague. Or an unexpected email. When you look up from the screen you realize the day's almost over. Each day you end up feeling more and more frustrated because there's not enough time to do everything.
We all find ourselves in this mess because until we realize it, we don't know how our bodies are set up to deal with this overwhelming condition. Read more about it in Chapter 2 ]
To Do List Mastery works because it uses the science behind why your body craves order and it wants to minimize the amount of energy it spends on certain to get on to better things. Read Chapter 5 ]
In the book " To Do List Mastery - A Stress-Free Guide to Quickly Increase Your Productivity And Get More Done In Less Time," you will discover ways to quickly prioritize and organize To Do Lists to get on top of the tasks that have been holding you back and create positive habits that can instantly improve your life. And, you'll discover how to stay motivated so you can continue to be successful. So even if you're time-starved you'll still be able to find the time to recognize what's important and what's not.
As you change how you work, you'll find that you generate more success in your business, expand your personal relationships, and improve your health.
"To Do List Mastery - A Stress-Free Guide to Quickly Increase Your Productivity And Get More Done In Less Time " contains a wealth of ideas to take positive action to improve your life.
- Chapter 1 introduces the psychology behind time management (and the shortcut you can take to train your brain)
- Chapter 2 helps you define your goals and motivation (and understand what's holding you back)
- Chapter 3 shows why our mind craves organization
- Chapter 4 helps you plan your day (this will become so important in other parts of your life)
- Chapter 5 shows what your body really craves (hint, its not what you think it is)
- Chapter 6 gives you tricks to build the best strategies for taking on tasks in your daily life (and reflect on what's getting you closer to your goals)
- Chapter 7 gives you the tools for constant improvement and to make sure you continually are on the best platform for success
Bonus - A never before seen collection of To Do List Apps you can use now to help you start getting more productive right away
Free Gift: For a limited time, buy "To Do List Mastery - A Stress-Free Guide to Quickly Increase Your Productivity And Get More Done In Less Time" and receive a free gift to help you become more productive right away