1637: The Volga Rules (Ring of Fire #25) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 25 in the Ring of Fire series.
- #3: Ring of Fire III (The Ring of Fire #3) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #6: Grantville Gazette II (The Ring of Fire #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Grantville Gazette VII (The Ring of Fire #7) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #8: Grantville Gazette VIII (The Ring of Fire #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: 1634: The Bavarian Crisis (The Ring of Fire #9) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #10: Grantville Gazette IV (The Ring of Fire #10) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #11: 1635: The Dreeson Incident (The Ring of Fire #11) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #12: 1635: The Eastern Front (The Ring of Fire #12) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: 1636: The Saxon Uprising: N/A (The Ring of Fire #13) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #14: 1636: The Kremlin Games (The Ring of Fire #14) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #18: 1636: The Viennese Waltz (The Ring of Fire #18) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #19: 1636: The Cardinal Virtues (The Ring of Fire #19) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #20: 1635: A Parcel of Rogues (The Ring of Fire #20) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #21: 1636: The Ottoman Onslaught (Ring of Fire #21) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #23: 1636: Mission to the Mughals (Ring of Fire #23) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #24: 1636: The Vatican Sanction (Ring of Fire #24) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #26: 1637: The Polish Maelstrom (Ring of Fire #26) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #27: 1636: The China Venture (Ring of Fire #27) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #29: 1637: No Peace Beyond the Line (Ring of Fire #29) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #31: 1637: The Peacock Throne (Ring of Fire #31) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #32: Grantville Gazette IX (Ring of Fire #32) (Hardcover): $25.00
FIGHT FOR MOTHER RUSSIA
It’s been five years since a cosmic incident known as The Ring of Fire transported the modern-day town of Grantville, West Virginia, through time and space to 17th-century Europe. The course of world history has been forever altered. And Mother Russia is no exception.
Czar Mikhail has escaped house arrest with the aid of up-time car mechanic Bernie Zeppi, his Russian associates—and a zeppelin. They head to the village of Ufa, where the czar plans to set up a government-in-exile. The path is dangerous, but if they are successful, a new wind of liberty will blow three centuries early—and change Mother Russia forever.
About 1636: The Kremlin Games:
“…a well-constructed plot filled with satisfying measures of comedy, romance, political intrigue, and action.”—Publishers Weekly
About 1635: A Parcel of Rogues:
"The 20th volume in this popular, fast-paced alternative history series follows close on the heels of the events in The Baltic War, picking up with the protagonists in London, including sharpshooter Julie Sims. This time the 20th-century transplants are determined to prevent the rise of Oliver Cromwell and even have the support of King Charles."—Library Journal
About 1634: The Galileo Affair:
"A rich, complex alternate history with great characters and vivid action. A great read and an excellent book."—David Drake
"Gripping . . . depicted with power!"—Publishers Weekly
About Eric Flint's Ring of Fire series:
“This alternate history series is . . . a landmark…”—Booklist
“[Eric] Flint's 1632 universe seems to be inspiring a whole new crop of gifted alternate historians.”—Booklist
“ . . . reads like a technothriller set in the age of the Medicis . . . ”—Publishers Weekly
About the Author
Paula Goodlett retired from the military as a non-commissioned officer in the early nineties. She broke her leg in 2003, which led to her browsing Baen's Bar lest she become bored during her enforced inactivity. Captivated by the 1632 universe concept, she began as a special assistant to Eric Flint. She eventually wrote a large important sequence of the storyline in 1634: The Ram Rebellion. She is editor of the Grantville Gazettes and chairs the 1632 Editorial Board. Additionally, Paula is assistant editor of the e-zine Jim Baen's Universe. Paula mainly writes in tandem with Gorg Huff.
Gorg Huff is a Texas citizen who has enthusiastically helped in researching the 1632 series background, written numerous stories for the Grantville Gazettes, and contributed both maps and drawings to 1634: The Bavarian Crisis. Gorg began as a solo writer, but now principally teams with Paula Goodlett.