The Everyday Hero Manifesto: Activate Your Positivity, Maximize Your Productivity, Serve The World (Hardcover)
For over twenty-five years, leadership legend and personal-mastery path-blazer Robin Sharma has mentored billionaires, business titans, professional-sports superstars and entertainment royalty via a revolutionary methodology that led them to accomplish rare-air results. Now, in this groundbreaking book, Sharma makes his transformational system available to anyone who is ready for undefeatable positivity, monumental productivity, deep spiritual freedom and a life of helping others.
In The Everyday Hero Manifesto you will discover:
· The hidden habits used by many of the world’s most creative and successful people to realize their visionary ambitions
· Original techniques to turn fear into fuel, problems into power and past troubles into triumphs
· A breakthrough blueprint to battle-proof yourself against distraction and procrastination so that you produce magic that dominates your domain
· Pioneering insights on adopting world-class routines that will lead you to achieve superhuman fitness and become the most disciplined person you know
· Unusual wisdom to operate with far more simplicity, beauty and peace
Part memoir of a life richly lived, part instruction manual for virtuoso-grade performance, and part handbook for spiritual freedom in an age of high-velocity change, The Everyday Hero Manifesto will completely transform your life. Forever.
About the Author
ROBIN SHARMA is a globally respected humanitarian who, for over a quarter of a century, has been devoted to helping human beings realize their native gifts. One of the top leadership and personal mastery experts in the world, he advises companies such as NASA, Nike, Microsoft, Unilever, GE, FedEx, HP, Starbucks, Yale University, PwC, IBM Watson and the Young Presidents’ Organization. His #1 international bestsellers, such as The 5AM Club, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, The Greatness Guide and Who Will Cry When You Die?, have sold millions of copies in more than ninety-two languages and dialects, making him one of the most widely read authors alive.