Birnbaum's 2024 Walt Disney World for Kids: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides) (Paperback)
Thoughtfully updated each year, this is only guide to Walt Disney World that is written for kids under the renowned Birnbaum name.
Real kids give honest advice for the most awesome vacation at Walt Disney World. Trust Birnbaum as your 2023-2024 guide for:
- insider tips for young readers
- kid-friendly descriptions of all theme park shows and attractions
- colorful maps, photos, Disney character illustrations, and more
Inside we'll also tell you how to:
- Enjoy the Magic Kingdom's new thrill ride: Tron Lightcycle Run
- Zoom through Space at the EPCOT's new Guardian of the Galaxy --Cosmic Rewind. You can also dream like Walt Disney at the park's new Dreamer's Point.
- Pilot the Millennium Falcon at Star Wars -- Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studio
- See Animal Kingdom's new stage show: Finding Nemo: The Big Blue...and Beyond!
- Meet your favorite Disney characters, including Mickey Mouse!
Planning a trip to the Walt Disney World? Be sure to have all the official guides from Disney Editions:
- Birnbaum's 2024 Walt Disney World
- The Hidden Mickeys of Walt Disney World
About the Author
When Steve Birnbaum launched this guide in 1981, he made it clear what was expected of anyone who worked on it: The book would be meticulously revised each year, leaving no attraction untested, no snack or meal untasted, no hotel untried. First-hand experiences like these, accumulated over the years, make this book the most authoritative guide to Walt Disney World.
Our expertise, however, is not achieved by being escorted through back doors of attractions (although we would enjoy that). Instead, we wait in lines with everyone else, always hoping to have a Disney experience like that of any other guest. While Walt Disney World has vastly expanded, and so has our knowledge of the most popular vacation destinations on the planet. We believe the best way to gather useful advice for a Disney park guest is to be one. Over and over again!
—Jill Safro, editor
"A nice complement to Birnbaum's Walt Disney World for adults, this slimmed-down version, 'by' kids as well as for them, is ideal for getting children involved in family vacation planning. . . . Because the kids' enthusiasm is contagious, readers with a visit to Disney looming large won't be able to put this down." ―American Library Association Booklist
"The Official Guide is also the best." ―The New York Times
One of "10 Gift Ideas Theme Park Fans Will Love . . . While giving a Disney vacation is a gift out of most people's price ranges, you still can help loved ones plan for their next theme park vacation. The best Disney guidebooks are from Birnbaum's, and [release] ahead of the New Year. . . . The guidebooks offer everything from tips on how to maximize your park experiences to restaurant reviews." ―International Business Times