Timmy Failure: The Cat Stole My Pants (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Timmy Failure series.
- #1: Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made (Hardcover): $14.99
- #2: Timmy Failure: Now Look What You've Done (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Timmy Failure: We Meet Again (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Timmy Failure: Sanitized for Your Protection (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Timmy Failure: The Book You're Not Supposed to Have (Hardcover): $15.99
- #7: Timmy Failure: It's the End When I Say It's the End (Hardcover): $14.99
In the sixth book in Stephan Pastis’s hilarious series, Timmy is being threatened and must rely on his new partner to solve the mystery — and possibly save his life!
Timmy is in Key West, Florida, ostensibly for the honeymoon of his mother and Doorman Dave — if they even got married, which Timmy doubts. Unfortunately for Timmy, crime doesn’t take a vacation. And because Total has fled to Cuba seeking political asylum, Timmy must rely on a new partner for help: Doorman Dave’s nephew Emilio. Meanwhile, a surprise newcomer shows up in Timmy’s life and, as if things couldn’t get more hectic, Timmy’s pants have been stolen by a six-toed cat.
Pastis' sixth wry and dry comic caper...features a couple of real mysteries for the obstinately clueless Timmy Failure as well as a familial first: meeting his dad. Pastis' black-and-white cartoon illustrations on nearly every page are a goofy boon. Fans will be satisfied and look expectantly for Book 7.