Barbarian Lover (Ice Planet Barbarians #3) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Ice Planet Barbarians series.
- #1: Ice Planet Barbarians (Paperback): $18.00
- #2: Barbarian Alien (Ice Planet Barbarians #2) (Paperback): $18.00
- #4: Barbarian Mine (Ice Planet Barbarians #4) (Paperback): $17.00
- #5: Barbarian's Prize (Ice Planet Barbarians #5) (Paperback): $17.00
- #6: Barbarian's Mate (Ice Planet Barbarians #6) (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: Barbarian's Touch (Ice Planet Barbarians #7) (Paperback): $17.00
- #8: Barbarian's Taming (Ice Planet Barbarians #8) (Paperback): $19.00
The third novel in the Ice Planet Barbarians series, an international publishing phenomenon—now in a special print edition with bonus materials and an exclusive epilogue!
Kira plans on remaining single on this alien planet—she doesn’t want a mate anyway. At least, that’s what she tells herself. But when Aehako comes along, everything changes. . . .
As one of the humans stranded on the ice planet, I should be happy that I have a new home. Human women are treasured here, and one alien in particular has made it clear that he’s interested in me. It’s hard to push away the sexy, flirtatious Aehako when I long to grab him by his horns and insist he take me to his furs.
But I’ve got a terrible secret—a few of them, actually. I’m convinced that Aehako can never love me if he knows the full truth. More worryingly, the aliens who abducted me are back, and thanks to the translator in my ear, they can find me. My presence here endangers everyone . . . but can I give up my new life and the man I desire more than anything? And will he even want me if he knows my secrets?
About the Author
Ruby Dixon is an author of all things science fiction romance. She is a Sagittarius, a Reylo shipper, and loves farming sims (but not actual housework). She lives in the South with her husband and a couple of geriatric cats, and can't think of anything else to put in her biography. Truly, she is boring.